How to resolve the Facebook FB support team for technical woes?
Since its inception, Facebook has been able to garner a huge list of users. This is a social networking platform that is being used by more than millions of users. It allows its users that to chat, upload pictures, go live, do business and make new friends. The best part is that you’ll stay connected to your family, colleagues, old friends, and relatives. Other than this, Facebook allows you to do business through the FB marketplace. Not just this, many other features are associated with FB account. If you’re a new user then it’s common to encounter some technical glitches. Make sure to contact Facebook by phone to get the immediate help of the FB support team.
How do I contact Facebook by phone?
Whenever user faces the issue related with account hacking, they start searching for the FB support team. Everyone is aware that Facebook is the biggest social media platform that lets you share your thoughts with others. However, there’s no technical support phone number of Facebook to get your problem to be fixed. So, it’s impossible to contact the FB via phone and to get your query personally solved. But, there’s the availability of help community through which you can ask your problems. Other than this, you can email or chat with the technical team to resolve your problems.
FB account recovery
If you have any query related to FB account recovery then you can go through these steps to solve this issue.
- First of all, FB user needs to visit https://www.facebook.com/hacked.
- Here, you’ll have to look for the option of “Your account has been Compromised”.
- After clicking on it, make sure to enter your details including the phone number, email address, and so on.
- In the next step, enter the old password that you remember. Because your password must have been changed by the hacker.
- After that, you’ll get to see a link to my password link. Click on it.
- Here, you also need to change the primary email address. For doing this, tap on “no access to this”.
- When you’re done with this, you need to mention a new email address to get the password change link.
With this, you can recover your hacked FB account. In case of any confusion, feel free to ask your technical queries to the technical support team. Experts provide the clock guidance for solving your queries.
FB account deactivation
Deactivating your Facebook account just requires a few steps to complete. If you want a temporary break from Fb then here are the steps:
- First of all, login to your FB account and then click on the account menu that appears as a down arrow.
- In this step, choose the ‘Settings’ option
- After that, you just need to select ‘General’ that is present on the left column
- Click on ‘Manage your account’.
- Look for the option of Deactivate account and then follow the instructions to complete the process. Tap ‘confirm’.
How do I contact Facebook?
One question that is common to all FB users is how to contact the FB support team. Right from hacking to password recovery, all these are the reason to contact Facebook. If you are also facing such kind of technical woe then you will also want to contact Facebook by phone. You can contact them either through email or live chats. You just need to go to the ‘Help Center’ to know about the solutions to your problems. So, feel free to get in touch with experts to get solutions.