What is Cash app direct deposit?
Cash app is a popular digital application people use to make peer to peer money transfer. There are times when people have to visit banks every other day to deposit cheques and to send money to someone. But nowadays Cash app has made our life so much easier with these incredible services. You can transfer money to your friend living in the same country just in two taps. Additionally, the Cash app direct deposit feature is also cherished among users these days. This service is used to accept direct deposits from employers in the bank account.
This feature of the Cash app has reduced the efforts of employers up to a great extent. Also, this feature is time-saving and effective too. As the money automatically reflects in the bank account in 3 business days.
How does direct deposit work on Cash App?
If you are not aware of the direct deposit feature of the Cash app then you are at the correct place. You will get all related information here to activate your direct deposit account on the Cash app. First of all, you have to activate your Cash app card to enable direct deposit in your account. Once you activate the card, you will receive the account number and routing number to accept payment through direct deposit.
Initially, we have to activate the Cash app card. You can follow the below straightforward steps to activate the Cash app card with a QR code:
- Open the Cash app mobile application and go to the Cash Card tab. This must be available on the bar showing on the Cash App home screen.
- Select an image for the list to engrave it on your physical card.
- Click on the “Activate Cash Card” option.
- Tap on the “OK” button when Cash App asks you to use the camera.
- Align the camera to the QR code to scan it properly.
- Once the scanning gets completed your Cash app card will get activated automatically.
You will also receive a text message and email on your registered email address about the activation of the Cash app card.
After that, you can activate your Cash app direct deposit account on their own by following the below steps.
- Open the Cash app application and go to the “Banking” tab on the Cash App home screen.
- Tap on the “Deposits & Transfers” option.
- Click on “Copy Details” to copy the routing number and account number to the clipboard.
- Now paste the details in the chatbox or on the email body to send it to your accounts department.
From now onwards you will receive the funds directly to your bank account.
Additionally, if you are an employer and want to pay cheques through direct deposit then you can do it with the below steps.
- Firstly, click on the “Banking” tab showing on the Cash App home screen.
- Click on the “Deposits & Transfers” options and then tap on “Get Direct Deposit Form” from the available options.
- Here you have to fill in your employer information and the amount that you would like to deposit to an account. Along with this, you have to provide your signature for verification.
- Finally, enter the email address of the recipient and tap on the “send” button.
The amount will get deducted from your linked bank account and deposited in the recipient's account. Also, you can check the entire direct deposit form any time by clicking on the “Get Direct Deposit Form” option in the Banking tab. There you have to select “View Previous Form” to sell your direct deposit payment history.